Unleash the Power of Your Book with Our Book Review
Whether you are a debutante or an established author or you have just authored a book and you wish to get it professionally reviewed. Your hunt for a professional reviewer has just come to an end and we feel immense pleasure to introduce you our Exquisite Book Reviewing Services. We extend our heartiest greetings and warm wishes for your indispensable journey and contribution to the literary world.
Our Bouquet of Reviewing Services
- We believe in offering authentic, adequate, honest, and integrated to the point book review that offers you complete value for money.
- Our reviewing service involves thorough devotion of reviewer who unperturbedly reads your creation word to word from the beginning till the end.
- We mark and note down indispensable parts of the text that bears appropriate relevance to the review.
- Our reviewer holds vast experience of reading, writing and creative content creation.
- Your book and review will pull the attention of the author’s community and vast array of readers connected throughout the globe with Indian Authors Association and other literary platforms.
- Simultaneously the book review will also be published on the reviewer’s personal website/blog and other literary websites such as Goodreads.
- The review will also be promoted on the reviewer’s personal and other social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn etc.
What We Review and How
We can precisely categorize books as subjective and literary. Or speaking vernacularly we can describe them as fiction or non-fiction. We only review books that fall into the category of fiction irrespective of genre such as Drama, Romance, Horror, Sci-fi, Thriller, Mythological Thriller or amalgam of short stories of vivid styles. We do not review poetry.
We Usually Review The Book Keeping In View The Following Criteria:
We can precisely categorize books as subjective and literary. Or speaking vernacularly we can describe them as fiction or non-fiction. We only review books that fall into the category of fiction irrespective of genre such as Drama, Romance, Horror, Sci-fi, Thriller, Mythological Thriller or amalgam of short stories of vivid styles. We do not review poetry. We usually review the book, keeping in view the following criteria:
- Subject Line of the Fiction
- Style of Writing
- Relevance of the Fiction
- The Target Reader
- Purchasing Capacity of Reader
- Subject Innovation
- Geographical, Social and Political Constraints of Readership
- Newsworthy of the Theme Presented
Length of Book Review
The most important characteristic of a book review is that it should be legible, readable and acceptable in terms of word length. It should never be considered that the review must stretch at par the length of original work. Hence we write reviews ranging from 500 to 1000 words; which a reader can easily undergo and evaluate.
Sound Evaluation and Judgment
Honoring the spirit of creative writers and authors we hereby put our best efforts delivering worthy book reviews that bear the following benchmarks of book reviewing:
- Acceptance of the Work of the Author
- Respecting the Writing Techniques and Standards Adopted by Author
- Trusting the Creative Impulse of the Author
- Identifying the Dominant Motif of the Fiction
- Relevance and Significance
- Analysis and Comparison
- Balanced Judgment
- Possible Interpretation of Composition
- No Sole Critical Analysis
- No Hypothesis or Typo Reviews
Quotation for Book Review
|No of Pages||Price (INR)||Time Period||Payment Gateway|
|1||Up to 125||3,000||
|2||Up to 250||5,500||
|3||Up to 500||8,000||
|Up to 750||10,000||
|5||Up to 1000||12,000||8 Weeks|
- For payment, you will be redirected to “Indian Authors Association” and “PayUMoney” websites which is a secured payment gateway.
- The review copy of the book shall be provided by the author.
- We prefer reviewing paperback editions (hard copy); please do not send e-book for review.
- In case the book is purchased by reviewer, its charges will be billed separately.
- The time period for reviewing the book will be considered after receiving the book by the reviewer.